View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mike_O_Nite
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Sport
Mike_O_Nite is on a distinguished road
Default Volk TE37SL in Magnesium Mag Blue

I have up for sale an very lightly-used set of Volk TE37SL wheels for your Z! They're in the highly sought-after Magnesium "Mag" Blue and don't have any curb rash on them. They were mounted and used on the road for just a little under 2 months, so the chips from normal use should be very minimal if even at all.

The specs are 19x9.5 +22 for the fronts; 19x10.5 +12 for the rears.

I bought them from Josh at Kami Speed [the shop is top notch!]. I went back to my SSR SP1 wheels since the end of January and these Volks have been sitting in the garage since. Let's find them a new home!

I'm looking to get SOLD for this gently-used set of Volk TEs (wheels only, tires not included). I’d prefer a local sale in the LA/OC area, but may offer to ship them if there's enough interest from my fellow out-of-state Z people. Here's your chance to get a like-new set without having to wait a few months to get them from Japan. These are super legit and Josh can vouch for me that I'm a total wheel whore.

Oh and please, no low ball offers. I'm not in a super rush to sell them and if you know about these you wheels, then you know that the quality is there!

The front wheel:

The rear wheel (love me that lip!):

Volk labels:

Last edited by Mike_O_Nite; 01-06-2020 at 10:11 PM.
Mike_O_Nite is offline   Reply With Quote