View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
masahiro
Base Member

Drives: 19' 370z
masahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond reputemasahiro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
and

Z scene is pretty low key here. A few active forum members. There's an G club for the Infinitis but the crowd is a bit too young and immature for my tastes. Capitol Z Club are good people and do lots of work on their Z cars (mostly older members with older Z models) but I think they meet south these days.
Thanks! The current Z scene seems to be a little immature for me as well (at least based on what I've seen on the internet). I dont' really facebook and I'm kinda older (but not too old). My idea of fun is scenic drives and getting lunch (I guess I am old). Anyway, I love all the older Z's too and I'll be sure to give all of them a wave if we cross paths.
masahiro is offline   Reply With Quote