View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #1511 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
wtf is wrong with canada? lol

i had my Z out all week and put 100 miles on the GTR last weekend and i live in pittsburgh which is the same weather wise most years
If you lived in Miami, you could have driven your Z (and GTR) all winter long. It’s a simple problem of geography, the further north you go, the likely chance it will be colder. Pittsburgh and Toronto have similar weather patterns but not the same weather. Buffalo tends to get more snow than Toronto and it is south of Toronto. We get crazy lake effect weather up here, you guys are shelterd somewhat from lake effect due to the mountainous/hilly terrain. Lots wrong in Canada though. Starting with our self proclaimed feminist cuckold of a prime (should read slime) minister!
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote