View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 10:12 AM   #82 (permalink)
OTW Z-Boy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z #495
OTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Base Sport Nismo

Differences are obvious between the 3. I’ve owned both the Sport and Nismo. Between the 2 stylistic variant is really the only major difference. Sure you could make a case for the exhaust being a performance upgrade but justification for the difference in price eh probably not. Aero wise that’s where most of the money is being spent. For the causal enthusiast the Akebono upgrade is a good choice but really all a matter of taste. Plenty of possibilities in all 3 versions depending on what the “working goal” is for the owner.

With these special editions it is what it is. Special paint color scheme interior details is the point of differentiation but pretty much the same thing when you strip it all away. Moral of the story here is that the diehards for the Zcar are screaming for something truly new to get excited about.

For me a complete overhaul would be best case scenario going back to a TT 2+2 might get me to give up mine, but it would have to suit my visual taste and sure as hell exceed what the driving experience and performance capabilities are of the Z I have now.

Com’on Nissan shock the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek