View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 08:52 PM   #6007 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
damn! who are you insured with?

i got mine at age 23 and think it was like 150 a month with $100 deductible.

think now at 32 it's like 90 a month for my Z and then the 4 months i lay it up and pay like $15 a month.
LOL... back in 1979, I was about 20 years old and bought a new Caddy... brand new Coupe DeVille with a bar in the back seat.. I put wire wheels (true spokes) and big wide white walls on it... (Yup, it was the summer I thought I was a black guy... )

Anywho... , I was more than a bit wild and I had received about every kind of ticket you could get in a car or on a motorcycle... even got to wear the bracelets a time or two...

My fuggin insurance was $360 a month, and the car payment was only $270. I did it for about a year and a half before I finally waved the white flag and sold the car to my Pops.

Had a lot of fun in that Caddy though, cruisin in Saginaw Mich... some of the stuff that I did, I haven’t told anyone yet...

I need to find some pictures of that car, it was pretty sweet at the time. I wasn't into Camaros and Trans Ams... I was more into big rides and the ladies

Last edited by Spoiler; 04-11-2019 at 09:07 PM.
Spoiler is offline   Reply With Quote