View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 12:24 PM   #70 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsairprime View Post
Yes, soldering the Dash kit wiring to the HU wiring is the magic here. I know, restating the obvious. It just depends on Bose or No-Bose. My thoughts are, if No-Bose. Do not solder the amp trigger wires together. Someone else can confirm or deny this for me. The Steering wheel controls are optional, kind of. But useful to have.

The only reason I say this is, it'll mean wire cutting in the dash to make the steering controls function. it's a tight space and the wires are tiny. I wanted to maintain the ability to re-install the factory Crap HU if needed. A personal preference.

Take it with a grain of salt.
I was recommended this...might save the stock wiring...

Posi-Products Wire Tap