View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 07:23 AM   #5944 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Do you mean appraiser? I’ve never had an inspection for a refi. I wouldn’t sweat the appraisal. They probably won’t spend 30 mins at your house. Walk the outside to get rough measurements for awhile footage, come inside and see what the finishing look like and leave. They’ll use comps to determine value for your area. Unless you are trying to take money out of the house, or worse pay the ex off for her ‘portion’, you should have enough equity to more than cover a refi.
lol no... assisted living facility in Round Rock is having their state licensure survey this week. Two to three day inspection of the facility. Yesterday they spent a lot of time in the attic checking a variety of sprinkler system elements as well as fire barrier construction.

The appraiser was here on Tuesday. Took her 15 minutes. Not my first rodeo

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote