View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 09:10 PM   #170 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
Bleeding is definitely important with these. I didn't bleed mine properly and the two ramps were going up at a drastically different rate.

I'd recommend for new users to stand straight in front of the car when you lift the first time.

I was on one side the first time I raised mine and didn't realize how much differently they were raising. Could have been real ugly if I hadn't stopped and lowered it back down.

Once I bled the unit properly (i.e. standing up so the air would rise) then it has been golden.
100%. I've learned the hard way to read every page of the damn manual and just do what it says

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk