View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 03:23 PM   #163 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Update on my QuickJack, with the one safety arm popping off the stop. I contacted Support and they had me take a video of it. Upon closer inspection, the ramps werent moving evenly, so I re-bled both ramps.
Then as I was taking the video, turns out that the Cam on the offending ramp would "disengage" as it was going over the first safety stop - meaning, instead of going over the stop, it would go into the position where it will let the arm slide over the stop. Sometimes it "disengages" cleanly, and sometimes it would kind of snag, hence the POP when it does engage. Mean while, the other ramp safety mechanism works fine, as well as the higher position stop on both ramps.

Support told me that some cams are machined a bit differently, and I have one of those cams. Theyll be sending me a new cam and pin.

I have a video. if anyone is interested ill upload it. Its only about a 10 second video.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace

Last edited by bunk; 04-10-2019 at 03:26 PM.
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote