View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 01:02 AM   #68 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
I swapped my 13 Sport Z for a 2017 BMW M2 about 2 years ago, so I spend more time on that forum. Recently BMW upgraded the engine on the new 2019 M2, which should be a very positive thing.
That's a huge huge difference compared to Nissan who has done nothing to the Z in 10 years except add driving lights to the base and Sport models, and change the looks of the Nismo. Nissan did NOTHING to attempt to improve the performance of the Z.

BMW did something within 2 years to help improve the performance. BMW didn't just slap on some ugly useless stickers and call it an upgrade.