View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 08:50 PM   #65 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boby370z View Post
If you guys has nothing else to say other then stupidity about the newer model 370Z you can just pass your turn.....

I am proud of my 370Z 2018 passion red (i bought it new) and when i drive it all the time people thoumbs up.

For sure if Nissan ever release a new Z it will probably be to compete the new Toyota Supra (bmw) and the the new Z will brobably cost at that time twice the price....then you will still bashing against Nissan saying they are too expensive and this and that....

When i joined this forum it was to talk positively about my new Z a car that i am a proud owner. I do not care about the next generation a generation anyway that for sure i will not be abale to afford anyway....so please guys stop bashing.

Robert
370Z 2018
Robert, I see that you've received some grief for the above post, but I hope you won't let it deter you and just keep posting. It's nice to see someone take a positive stance, on a topic where it's very easy to be negative.

I swapped my 13 Sport Z for a 2017 BMW M2 about 2 years ago, so I spend more time on that forum. Recently BMW upgraded the engine on the new 2019 M2, which should be a very positive thing. However being a car forum, the peeps with my engine gotta bash the new one, or the one's with the new engine, gotta bash the old one. It's funny actually, when things change, a lot of people aren't happy. Then when things don't change, a lot of people aren't happy either.

I was always happy with and enjoyed my 13 Z. I was also one of the first to get a 13 Sport on this forum and was actually shocked to hear a number of members. People whom I thought were Z enthusiasts on this forum, use the word "hate" in regards to the look of my Z. Yes, they hated the LED's, how dare Nissan eliminate the fangs, it's not a true Z. Yes, they hated the Sport Rims, how dare Nissan replace the straight sport rims with curved ones, it's hideous.

On Rennlist, some of the comments of the new 992, 911 coming out reminded me of when I got my 13 Z. From Z, BMW to Porsche forums, bashing on car forums is just how it is.

Robert, Enjoy your Z, it's a great car