View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 08:24 PM   #5695 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Good job.

Make sure there is nothing sticking up, and no burr's in the hole. Anything in there WILL cause you a headache. Put lots of anti-seize in the hole. And put the bushing in the freezer over night.

When you start to install the bushing. Make sure it goes in straight. You may have to take a hammer to tilt it. When pulling the bushing in. And the all thread gets tight. You can use a hammer to tap on the bushing/ The vibrations from tapping on it will help the bushing going in.
Looking back, getting the bushing out was easier than getting the new one in. I think I started it not perfectly centered and I'm at the point of no return.. I found a thick metal plate from home depot I'm using to tighten a bolt against hasn't bent. I need a ratcheting breaker bar. Been attacking this bolt for half an hour and not even half way. I'm calling it a night and regroup and finish saturday.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace

Last edited by bunk; 04-09-2019 at 08:34 PM.
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote