View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 07:47 PM   #63 (permalink)
280driver
Base Member

Drives: 1975 280Z
280driver is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boby370z View Post
If you guys has nothing else to say other then stupidity about the newer model 370Z you can just pass your turn.....

I am proud of my 370Z 2018 passion red (i bought it new) and when i drive it all the time people thoumbs up.

For sure if Nissan ever release a new Z it will probably be to compete the new Toyota Supra (bmw) and the the new Z will brobably cost at that time twice the price....then you will still bashing against Nissan saying they are too expensive and this and that....

When i joined this forum it was to talk positively about my new Z a car that i am a proud owner. I do not care about the next generation a generation anyway that for sure i will not be abale to afford anyway....so please guys stop bashing.
Robert
370Z 2018
Robert, no disrespect to the 370Z at all. It’s still a great car that looks and performs awesome. It’s just that I feel Nissan has lost its way. As good as the Z is now, it’s still 10 years old. If a company wants to maintain excitement about its brand and one of its most revered models, it should try harder than smacking stickers on it to celebrate its 50th birthday. To me, that disrespects the fan base and the heritage they should be really trying to cultivate. If Nissan was serious, they would have put a new front end on it or a real pump in power. Something....anything other than stickers that lets me know “Hey, don’t worry, we still get it. Until the new model comes, here’s something to show that we aren’t giving up.” Stickers show me they are phoning it in. Shame on Nissan, not shame on the 370Z.

Last edited by 280driver; 04-10-2019 at 05:24 AM.