View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 04:11 PM   #61 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boby370z View Post
If you guys has nothing else to say other then stupidity about the newer model 370Z you can just pass your turn.....

I am proud of my 370Z 2018 passion red (i bought it new) and when i drive it all the time people thoumbs up.

For sure if Nissan ever release a new Z it will probably be to compete the new Toyota Supra (bmw) and the the new Z will brobably cost at that time twice the price....then you will still bashing against Nissan saying they are too expensive and this and that....

When i joined this forum it was to talk positively about my new Z a car that i am a proud owner. I do not care about the next generation a generation anyway that for sure i will not be abale to afford anyway....so please guys stop bashing.

Robert
370Z 2018
Most of the hate is not the car itself, but the changes and direction "Nissan" took which doesn't do the car justice. They are capable of more, but for whatever reason they just chose the laziest route imo.. I think the red looks good, but most of the other changes, nisan could of put more thought into it.

Last edited by Asus_; 04-09-2019 at 04:14 PM.