Thread: high mileage z?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 01:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t let the higher mileage stop you from purchasing a Nissan 370Z. I had one of the highest mileage Z’s on this forum. Our 2009 Nissan 370Z had 300K+ when we finally sold it and it still ran very well and everything worked. Definitely do all your required general maintenance after purchasing this Nissan 370Z. We can give you advice on what maintenance you need to do. I have seen the VQ37HR engine last 300K-400K before needing to be rebuilt depends on what you use your vehicles for? In my experience from what I seen prepare to pay more for the Nissan 370Z you really want. Also the lowest priced Nissan 370Z is not always your best option. Definitely shop around for the right Nissan 370Z for you! www.ebaymotors.com www.autotrader.com www.cars.com
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote