View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
She's been sitting around a lot since I bought the Z which I'm sure hasn't helped. Dealership didn't have the shims I needed so special order. I was surprised they only come in .002 increments. Started intermittent missing about 150 miles into a 700 mile trip. By the end of the trip it was missing more frequently and for longer durations.
Get the shims where you can find them. Your coil packs and spark plugs would be possible culprits for your miss. I had to replace all the coil packs before on our 2003 Toyota Camry they can go bad without notice a specially when subjected to moisture. Have you pulled all the spark plugs yet?
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote