View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 06:54 PM   #194 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
Madwi, I have been in contact with Josh Coote, the owner of MCA, he is a very knowledgeable guy, he explained to me that soft rear springs are mean that way to give leverage compared to front and to put power down easily. Also, he said it shouldn't be bouncing, but before changing anything, I need to check the full adjustment range. So, until next trackday, I wouldn't be able to give any more feedback, I tried on empty parking lot, with softer setting, it doesn't bounce, but will appear in track if it was bottoming out, which now I think it isn't the case, because it should be bouncing in the street as well, but it was very comfy.
Keep us updated on your findings as you get adjusted to them.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote