View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:39 AM   #5434 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
The art of civil discourse has vanished from our lives, everyone is 'offended' by everything, and no one wants to just actually just c'est la vie... I have my opinion, you have your opinion and if you don't like mine, then please either don't ask or as the penguins say 'smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.'
The notion of PC and the subsequent social media addiction ruined a lot of social interaction as far as I'm concerned. Which is another reason I like to troll in real life (this forum is the extent of my online social media participation). Watching stupid people attempt critical thinking on the spot is quite entertaining. Especially when they get flummoxed and just start shouting insults

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote