View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 05:19 AM   #2815 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtrskills View Post
jchammond
They offer it in 12 +21 do you think it would fit nicely?
I like the idea of putting the air suspension on first then set the ride height he wants the car to sit at and see from there with the proper alignment. He mainly wants the car to be flush at the driving height where he will mostly be at not when the car is aired out.

Optionzero
It's not me it's my pals car. he's got spl parts with the airlift so that should be good. I agree with you on custom wheels but he doesn't seem to like the idea. anyway, we will see after installing the suspension I guess. I know DPEs z its sick.

Thanks, everyone for your input its much appreciated.
Compared to the car I posted; That would be just 13mm further out on the front & 17mm further out on the rear (with the +25 10’s & +21 12’s)....sounds more doable & probably around (-2.0’ish camber).
OptionZero has good knowledge on the more aggressive wheel fitment.
List tire sizes...& good luck if you wing it

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote