View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Honestly man it could be good or bad. You are playing rush and rulet you could get the best install place or the worst. All that card is is like a gift card. I would go around to shops and talk to them and ask how they do there installs, do they use wire taps? "bad" Do they have any experience with the 370z? How are the wires going to be hidden? Have they worked with the model remote start you have before? And so on. If you want to take your car to BB be my guest it is not my car but after working for them I wouldn't.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote