View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #58 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
What does the VVEL have to do with anything?

People are pushing 10 pounds of boost without even touching the VVEL..
I didnt know if it did or didnt. If we were close I would have the shop copy your map and put it in mine and see how things work, assuming we had the same mods and of course same car. Im pretty sure it would be very close in numbers. Thats why alot of turbo tuners just create several maps according to mods and you just pick and upgrade as you go for free, after buying the initial tune. It was actually more profitable for the shopas they didnt have to do dyno time and still got $500 for a file they downloaded from the main companies database. It took about 2 hours to drive to the shop and 15 mins for the file change and all was good.

I hope uprev is keeping a copy of these maps on file for future references, then they might jsut be able to sell the file without a dyno tune.

Last edited by Zsteve; 02-01-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Zsteve is offline   Reply With Quote