View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 07:26 PM   #359 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Z"en View Post
Motordyne LTB is actually not restrictive at all. It is straight through design (1-5/8″ primaries stepped to 1.75″ to the 2.5″ merge collector) and can definitely benefit power. However there will be a whole different circumstances if you put stock catalytic converter back. You will see better boost but loose power and increase exhaust pressure as well as EGT. Moreover, the cat isn't going to last long.
Yes, that’s my point and why I purchased both. It was your statement about putting a restrictive exhaust on to gain power that I don’t agree with. You now seem to be saying the opposite so I’m not sure what you really meant to say.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote