View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #29 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Tesla would have failed many times over if Musk didn't rob peter to pay paul, with the rest of his ventures. The 4th quarter of 2018 was literally the first time in those 15 years that Tesla posted profits in two quarters, back to back (it only posted a profit for ONE OTHER QUARTER since 2015..., as of Dec 2018). That year their over-all loss was $1B.

I personally hate Tesla and the hype around them, but you, OP, have worked hard, and I respect that and truly hope you get what you want, how you want.
Similar business plan as Amazon.I could never pull trigger on stock as this book seller kept loosing money.They lost money year after year as they where building infosturture.Look at the monster today.You are right about Tesla(Elan Musk)I do not care that much about company but I do want that Roadster.

0ne more note.The car company is named after Nikola Tesla.I have the upmost respect for him.I think Tesla was one of the greatest who every walked the earth.People get Elan Musk,Tesla motors and Nikola Tesla mixed up.

Last edited by Baronsmokes; 04-07-2019 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Add
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote