View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #355 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahawkster View Post
I didn't expect the torque to to drop so drastically in the upper RPMs. I would be really stoked with something like that green dyno run with pump gas and meth. Will this kit simply be able to achieve those boost numbers by just changing a pulley and belt?
If you changed the sc pulley to a 2.85 it would get you close to 13 psi. Pump gas and meth might get you there. Prior to adding the wastegate, that set up got me 586whp on e85. It made 491whp on 91.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 04-06-2019 at 10:34 PM.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote