View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 03:12 PM   #38 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
well then if you're serious.......

i'll address your comments in order.

the Z is comparable to mustang and camaro regards of HP gap due to the fact it can handle quite well. i have played around against both cars and the Z holds up well to the point depending on launch i've kept up to and/or beat a new 5.0 mustang.....in mexico of course.

as for the suspension, what was wrong with your Z that you experience was that bad? also what is your age? seems to be weak, whiny, older guys who say the ride and suspension sucks and buy soccer mom SUVs. although i know multiple distinguished older owners in here who roll on full race setups like gangsters.

i'm pushed my Z on stock suspension/brakes very hard and it feels great. the one failing part i've experienced was rolling a tire sidewall. those tires got switched at the end of that season.

and yea i'm sure an MX5 feels more composed when you can't get it past 80mph.
I was in my late 20s when I had my 370z, and part of my observation comes from that I went from a c6 z06 with a much more buttoned down suspension to the Z. My sole complaint about the Z was that it was oversprung and underdamped for any environment with ripples or bumps or anything. Even Spring Mountain would be annoying with the dip on the back curves with with poor rebound control.

I find the flaw amusing and even more offputting, considering even my CUVs dont share it.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote