View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 08:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Eh, my Z was far from telepathic or well sorted. Like my cx5 better in thebhandling dept, even if the narrow tires give obviouslwer limits, its better behaved and more intuitive. Im thinking your opinion comes from your mods, which sound rather likely to have fixed the issues I had with it.
I drove my Z 6 months b4 I modded it...
It drove better than all the muscle cars of last generation. Better than the Audi TT and BMW Z4. It was only overshadowed by the Porsche Cayman. At the time I hadn't driven a 911. Modding it only made it better. Maybe you had a defective car? I don't know...

But I'm still perplexed you're comparing a Mazda to a Z.. It's just so friggin apples to oranges it's ridiculous. Put 332 hp in your cx5 n see how uncontrolled and lacking poise it has. It's easy to feel sorted with 180hp. It's n I t hard to get great handling in a 4 banger. I've driven Kia Rio's with great performance vigor on mountain roads? Does that make it in the same class as a Z? Smh...

You're pretty delusional right now my man. I mean really... I'm glad you're enjoying life and enjoying your batcave lifestyle. And being the former owner of an FD RX7 I know Mazda is amazing with handling. I'm sure your CUV feels great for what it is... But it's nowhere near the same as a Z. The powertrain pushes the wrong end. You're not gonna take curvy roads in the triple digits comfortably. It's not that type of vehicle... And you're not gonna convince anyone that a cx5 is comparable to a Z.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 04-05-2019 at 09:01 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote