View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 10:38 PM   #4836 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My daughter has busted a few deer over the years. The one I had to shoot it. It was still breathing. Pulled the 45 out and pumped 3 rounds into it. You should have seen people running when the first shot when off.
I had one brake it's back leg in a empty paddock in the horse pasture. I had to shoot it also before the coyote's found it. Didn't need them coming around due to a food source being available. They will go after small dogs with the quickness. That is why folks buy AR-15's with 30 round magazines. To fight off the coyotes. They were out there in the cow pasture 2 weeks ago. We have a pack that roams around my area. Guess if you are a city boy you wouldn't understand these things.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote