Thread: HID Bulb Change
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt do any before and after pics as there are already pics of these that dont look much different that what I have now.. I just wanted a little bluer color that wont sacrifice viewing distance.

I do notice that when I get in my Subaru Legacy that where I added a HID kit to, the lighting is much brighter and wider and its using 35 w as well and not some overpowered voltage. Not sure why this is even though its a kit and lenses are oem in the Subaru where in Japan they use HID thru the same lens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman88 View Post
Nice post good pics.
do you have any before and after pics. Did you gain more light or just color. I would like to do the same thing I have a PG with tinted gray invisible bra on the lens and lost a lot of light.
would like more visibility at night.
abakja1 is offline   Reply With Quote