View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 09:00 AM   #4727 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
Being an old guy I just assumed everyone can drive a stick.
Until I was on this forum I did not relise what a big deal it is.I must be the only one who looked for an AT car.The car has a level 10 built transmission and shifts fast.
Learned to drive 3 on the tree.Drove over the road for years(15 speed).Have 66 Vette with stick.
Do not want to open this debate again.Now days with the modern transmissions if you want to go fast you get AT.You want to have fun you get a stick.
You have never driven a stick until you have driven 3 on the tree. Hanging up the gears going from 1st to 2nd or was it 2nd to 3rd was always fun. I don't remember. Pull over, pop the hood, and unfunk it at the column linkage. So much fun.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote