View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 10:50 AM   #50 (permalink)
vman12
Base Member

Drives: '14 370z roadster M6
vman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond repute

I just called the Nissan consumer affairs (Nissan Corporate) at 1-800-647-7261 option 7.

I opened a new case and was told that if everyone with this issue calls in and opens a case, the fix may come sooner and may even become free. It's pretty much a question about how many people are affected. If a lot of people complain, Nissan will act differently than if only 1 or 2 people call in.

Last year when Nissan replaced my roof they said I have used up my Nissan extended 5 year warranty (I still have 4 years of warranty left) due to the high cost of the roof and the current resale value of my car. Apparently, extended warranty can't pay out more than the value of my car. So I now have a warranty I'm still making payments on (till end of 2019) but yet can no longer use it. So when I called today the representative told me that they will try to do something about my warranty to help me out - maybe make an exception and let me keep using it….

I suggest you all call in and open a case with Nissan so they can escalate this issue….

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
vman12 is offline   Reply With Quote