View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 09:37 PM   #96 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
Dude, so much hate for the 370... but love for the CX5.
The 370z was nice inside, but the grindy transmission and oversprung and underdamped suspension made it something I never really loved. My cx5t has an amazing suspension and the "smartest" slushbox ive driven, along with amazing torque and great fuel economy and awd, more tech than my 2012 touring z, and a very quiet highway ride.

They probably fixed the transmission and I know 2013 got better shocks and struts, im just saying I got tired of grinding gears and skipping sideways in corners over the slightest irregularity, with my Z. Replacing it didn't bother me in the least.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote