View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:56 PM   #2858 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Nothing I did with or for my Z, but late yesterday afternoon, some moron from work posted my Z up for sale on Craigslist for $8500 cash.

Apparently I was a woman who just lost my husband, so a fresh widow... It was his car and I don't know how to drive a manual.

Around 6pm yesterday at work, my phone started getting all of these random text messages and phone calls. Being slammed at work, I just glanced at the phone once or twice, didn't recognize the numbers and just left it alone until I got off work. By 2am I had well over 100 texts and 19 voice mails!

As of about an hour ago and a couple stern emails to Craigslist, the ad is gone.

Normally, I wouldn't have cared too much, but the pics showed my place of work AND my licence plate. NOT cool at all. And I know who did it since I could see him in the reflection on my bumper from one of his pictures. Idiot...

Stupid April fools crap...
Return the favor.

Last edited by Baronsmokes; 04-02-2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: change
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote