View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 03:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn_b View Post
WOW on that manifold. My set is pre-used though, i bought it on here from a forum owner which made over 600whp with it and ran it successfully. I will keep it in mind.

I can drive the car with just the downpipes to exclude a blocked exhaust. I do not run catalic converters. Knock mainly on cyl 3 and 4

Because i was achieving knock with boost, i disconnected the wastegate flappers and drove without boost.

Here is a low RPM example, no boost and timing pull:

Here is a run started at higher RPM, with about 10psi of boost and a bit more timing. There is no timing pull here. As long as I start my runs in higher RPM ranges like 4500rpm+ i get no timing pull)

Did you replace the injectors with new ones or used? It is showing you have issues on Cylinder 1 and 3 as you know. You may need to take those out and have them cleaned and tested.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote