View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
mlsully
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Nismo
mlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond reputemlsully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soysauce23 View Post
Careful, those switches don't illuminate and simply open the trunk (2 pin connectors). The switch you should be looking for are from 2013-2019 Sentra's, 2011-2014 Muranos, and 2010-2016 GT-Rs which have 4 pins (1 power, 1 ground, 1 sensor, 1 ground).
My switch, and all the ones I have installed in the past, has the 4 wires and illuminates. Only difference in between the switches I have used is the illumination color. Infiniti is more white than amber like the Z's. Its just a simple ground pulse switch that triggers the BCM to activate the hatch release.

This thread i post pictures and directions how to do it.
2018 Trunk Release

Last edited by mlsully; 04-02-2019 at 12:46 PM.
mlsully is offline   Reply With Quote