View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 01:33 AM   #3671 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiujitsuGuy View Post
OptionZero, get a life man, this is a forum not a trolling site. Are you like 5ft tall with little man syndrome? Payco obviously likes his mods, we all have different opinions, yes, its not to everyones taste but why troll this guy? If youre gonna criticise, why not make it productive rather than insulting. Posts like this do not help attract potential members imo.
And as for 'We should have some standards', well where are yours?
it's amazing you created an account and your first post was this

my standards are several levels above that pos

and if you put aside your righteous indignation for a second and READ what i wrote you'd see plenty of productive info

Specifically, i pointed out why his canards are non functional, and look out of place on his car, which has a stock body, no aero

i pointed out why his wheels are extremely conservative

also, randomly wrapped panels on a car with a weak stance, no actual design, and on a street car, look vastly out of place

And i even gave free advice! All of his mods are removable, so a SIMPLE SOLUTION would be . . . take it all off and put stock stuff on

YOU ARE WELCOME

Last edited by OptionZero; 03-31-2019 at 01:35 AM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote