View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
An email to the manager with pix should it done

If that doesnt, corporate

In the future, avoid those chains stored and stick to a specialty
This.

I had an issue with work they performed on my wife's car several years ago. I sent a message to corporate via the website. The area/district manager called me the next day and I picked up a check for the damage two days after that. In my message, I included a detailed description of what happened (or, in this case, what didn't happen) and provided pics to the manager that called me.

The only chain that I'll deal with is my local Discount Tire. I've been working with the same two managers for the past several years and they always give me the best price on tires and perform the work themselves. It pays to establish a relationship, if you can.

Good luck resolving your issue. I feel your pain.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote