View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 09:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Then on a sad note, I went through a really tough and depressing time. Had some really bad things happen... so I didn’t order or work on or do anything to the Z for nearly 6 months... not even wash the poor girl. See photo below. THEN to top it all off, a month after that, now in November 2018, a security guard hit my rear bumper and messed it up in my work parking lot, and long story short I basically got screwed and so it’s still not fixed to this day. Though I’m really just waiting on painting and putting on the amuse rear bumper I suppose.

Pic of the rear bumper before and after I did what I could to fix it. I’ve dabbed it with some touch up paint since then so it looks a little better but that’s really a relative term at this point... ending on a good note though, my catch can seems to be working!
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote