View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 07:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

October 21st was another big day for Hitomi in my opinion. She got some new shoes, the Volks now being wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 255 in the front and 305 in the rear. Welcome to the fat tire club! I really needed the extra rubber with those rear gears and touchier throttle response from the tune. And earlier that morning a friend and I installed a pair of Motordyne ART test pipes. Man does she purr and roar now... it’s insane. Maybe it’s even a little too loud.

And to top off the day, I changed out the front and rear turn signal bulbs with chrome covered bulbs for a cleaner look in the head and tail lights. I also switched out the headlight bulbs for 6000k bulbs from Diode Dynamics for imho a cleaner classier look.

Last edited by Sway; 03-27-2019 at 07:55 AM.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote