View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 01:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
OP,

I take it you haven't driven this platform in High HP fashion. I have about 15k miles in different setups all at 1000bhp+. I can tell you definitively you will not want to daily the vehicle at this power level. I have found that the chassis is more compliant at around 700whp. Anything above this and it starts to become a handful to drive. You can get a lot of miles out of a 700whp setup. A good solid motor build will get you up to 700-800whp+. You will want a closed deck block with anything over 20psi. Most if not 90+% of the guys running big power are on a closed deck block.

I would set your glory numbers and then drop down to something a little more compliant. with a TT set up you can always turn up the boost.

How did you do your new engine build. Wondering what you did this time since you have been leading the charge for a while.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote