View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #54 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I hated it. My CX5 has a much better auto than the Z. I drove the Z, and it's super upshift happy. Floor it at say, 40mph, it takes off, lift, floor it again, and it's going to get caught mid-upshift and BOOM! It will slam the hell out of the car DS'ing again. Made the sales rep chic scream when I did it when she kept badgering me to buy it and I told her it had nasty quirks and she demanded to be shown. My CX5s, both the 2015 and the 2019, would not do that. If you floor it and lift, it holds the gear for a few seconds in anticipation t hat you're likely going to hit it again in short order. VERY well sorted, engine brakes for you as well, etc. Maybe Nissan has updated their tuning since I drove a 2012?
I drove it on paddles all the time... So I didn't really get to experience that as a performance flaw. If I had it on auto. I was also in cruise control

When did u come back import? Haven't seen u in ages?