View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
I don't approach it from a political angle. I have nothing against EVs... And I'll embrace them with no problem as soon the prices for them come down to reality and they can be as quick to charge as filling a tank. It's just at this stage of the game, I'm not paying those prices just to say I drive an EV (and still have to deal with their limitations). Once the Tech, Cost and Convenience is realized, I'm in!
Sadly, I think politics will play a huge role in the form of subsidies for buyers and manufacturers, as well as manipulation of petrol expenses.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote