View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:16 PM   #52 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Not to get political, but I think that we are going to reach a crossover point where EV's performance and range and reliability intersect with rising fuel costs to slowly shift us toward them as a majority in the next 10 years or so.
I don't approach it from a political angle. I have nothing against EVs... And I'll embrace them with no problem as soon the prices for them come down to reality and they can be as quick to charge as filling a tank. It's just at this stage of the game, I'm not paying those prices just to say I drive an EV (and still have to deal with their limitations). Once the Tech, Cost and Convenience is realized, I'm in!
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote