View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:53 AM   #57 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog007 View Post
I have always feared being hit in the rear in my Z and yesterday it happened. I saw the 21 year old female approaching me while I was stuck behind 3 cars turning left and I was a sitting duck. She never slowed down and hit me going about 40. Luckily, I am just a little sore but I'm ok. Surprisingly, my Z held up really well and took the impact from the Honda CR-V pretty well. I hit the X5 in front of me too, so both the rear and front ends are damaged. The rear is bad.

So, I'm in the market. I'm considering another Z, Nismo, Lexus RC F, Supra, BMW M's. I'd really like to stay under $35-40k if possible. I love Toyota products and believe they are superior to most, but the Supra price tag is a little crazy for what you get. I know many of you are enthusiast and know a lot about cars, so if you have any good opinions I'd love to hear them. Let me know and thanks for your help!
In that price bracket, honestly, you're in a bad place because everyone is going to be dropping their next gen in 2020 and 2021. I'd drive them all, understand they will be "last year's model" next year, and go for what makes you smile the most.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote