View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:15 AM   #28 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkist350z View Post
I had an s2000 with tranny problems, was sent to the dealer twice for the 2nd gear grind. One of the worst sports cars I have ever owned. The Z on the other hand has been a charm for the past 6 years, same goes for the 350zDE I had for couple of years and 350zHR for four years. As far as calling it the "Chrysler" of Japan is just plain wrong.
Samples of one. Somewhere out there is a Jeep owner with 200K miles and nothing gone wrong. I'm just saying people dog on Nissan, and both my Nissan and Infiniti products had issues, so I moved on. My Mazda products have been much more reliable so far, and I've put more miles on 'em.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote