View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 08:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
This is the reason that you break in your car's mechanicals before you going all WOT on them. Sounds like more than the tranny went.

I can hear him explaining to the Service Advisor; "I was getting on the freeway, merging with traffic at a safe and respectful speed and something happened."
I'm just puzzled what that large flash under the car was and why all of the lights except the brake lights went out.

Also, in all honesty, we were doing a safe and respectful speed. We were just trying to get to that speed quickly.