View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 05:37 PM   #3415 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Has anyone heard from madwi? And how his dad is doing?
I am doing ok, I got two shots in my back today along with a drug cocktail to take for 7 days.

My father is not doing very well. He is on a ventilator and in a medically induced coma.
Long story short, his heart stopped when he got into the ER. He had a DNR on file but they did CPR and brought him back, cracking nearly all his ribs so he has to be on the ventilator to breathe. They woke him up enough that he can understand what is going on and squeeze my hand as well as seeing out of at least one eye. He was able to answer questions non verbally but you could tell he knew what was being said. He declined to be taken off the vent and to, more than likely, pass away. So tomorrow they are going to try and ween him off sedation again and see if his body can tolerate being on its own.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote