View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 04:56 PM   #2787 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
Looks like it, but I’m cursed! Change a clutch? Smooth sailing. Change cams? No problem... pull motor? Done in 15 min. Air up the tires? Valve stem shoots off, hits me in the face breaking my nose and sets my hair on fire before ricocheting and killing 500 babies while the rubber of the tire shoots off at such a speed it melts into liquid form before bouncing into the exhaust, traveling into the motor and weaving in and out of each piston rod before solidifying into a subance stronger than any material known to man. While this is happening, it does so in such a matter that bends the fabric of space time uttering the brown note so loud that everyone in a 25 mile radius violently collapses sh!*ting themselves in a fit of rage enduced seizures.
Last time I changed my oil myself they made a movie about it in japan blaming a large lizard creature for all the destruction...

TLDR; Hard complicated jobs always go smoothly for me, easy jobs always have some weird freak incident no ones ever heard of that causes hours of extra time. I have bad luck.
It's the same with me, I took days to install my Stillen Sway bars took forver even though it's suppose to be less than a hour job -_-
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote