View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Only one guy I know of that has a high HP car that drag races. He broke his input shaft on the manual transmission the first time at the track at 26psi. 800+hp being reliable is very difficult at the moment. I am building for right at 800hp and will keep it turned down until things are figured out. One of the higher HP cars didn't make it long before the motor let go. Not sure why, he hasn't posted anything in a while. The other car has been rebuilt a couple of times. Not sure how his car is doing either. SOHO did a big build a while back for a drag car and I haven't seen anything on that car either. I think the guy is scared to death of it. There is no magic formula at the moment to keep them reliable. I have enough fuel and turbo's to be up in the 900hp range. I have just chosen to keep the boost down and I hope to stay reliable. We shall see. My build is just about finished.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote