View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Since I got rid of my Jeep and have been driving Mazdas, life has gotten way better. 100% JDM, preferably Toyota/Mazda/Lexus (models made in Japan, only), for me. (I had a 370Z, and it had a host of QA/QC issues which led to dumping it before the 3/36 went out).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconquey View Post
. All this hard talk about I'd never this or that... FFS let's get bloody real here, we're all driving Nissans gang! No better than GM. To think otherwise is comical. Nissan isn't even the best of the Japanese brands for that matter.
The only thing that's working for Nissan anymore is they happen to produce 2 unicorn sports cars. The rest is mostly Asian trash.
Truth, my 370Z showed me that Nissan is the Chrysler of Japan. Grinding transmission that got worse when it rained (wtf?), brake warping issues, power-steering pump louder than an '03 Terminator's SC. Glitch NAV that would black-screen from time to time. Got rid of it at the 34K mile mark as I recall (and bought an actual Chrysler, which I regretted, rofl!) Have since gone over to Mazda, put about 100K miles on the CX5 platform, and now with my CX5 Turbo find it a pretty solid blend of performance vs. luxury vs. daily usefulness. Definitely gone over to the Toyota/Lexus/Mazda (models made JDM only) camp.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 03-25-2019 at 11:16 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote