Thread: Arcade anyone?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER View Post
Arcade?

Arcade anyone... just thinking how I randomly enjoy the sh*tty little arcades on some of the forums with Simon, tetris, snake all that stuff.

Wondering how difficult it would be to throw that up on on here... instead of all of us killing time in the Joke of the Day thread or Word Association I figured it would just be another wonderful way for us to not get anything accomplished on our computers throughout the day.
well, sometimes you gotta take your focus away for little.

Actually, I have kinda stopped doing any modification to the current vbulletin (forum software) since they have JUST released the new version of it (4.0). I plan on upgrading soon once all the bugs gets fixed (currently they are fixing about 100 bugs every two weeks ) Though, I should mention, our forum is running on the most stable latest version of vbulletin 3.8.4 (other Z forums runs older 3.7.3).

So, sorry that I can't provide an specific answer right now but once we move to the new version, I will look into this.

BTW, I play this game ALL DAY. I'm a GOLD member ($5 month for ALL GAMES there in miniclip.com) and pro stats now. If you're interested, you can challenge me all day. Game is called Discpool.

Disc Pool - Multiplayer Games at Miniclip.com - Play Free Games

Free version has lots of limitation but as a gold you can choose who want to play, tournament etc. Let me know if you wanna lose
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote